Sunday, February 20, 2011

Taking Control Over My Translations: Basic 3D Data Tracking

[2/21 UPDATED: ADDED ANOTHER VIDEO BELOW

(Moderate) Success! This is a video of the first time I was able to get the kinect data to track my hand in all three axes. Next phase will be to employ some gesture tracking and recognition, and possibly, optical flow. Stay tuned.


Taking Control Over My Translations: Basic 3D Tracking Demo from Kevin Bleich on Vimeo.



UPDATE:
Another quick test of 3D tracking in a specified region of imaginary 3D space. Nothing too special happening here other than that. Next step is to get some velocity sensing on these regions to trigger something like drum samples. Invisible Drum Kit Here I Come!!

Punching Box: Not So Basic 3D Tracking from Kevin Bleich on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment